Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

all about me by salem

1445296861271.6.jpg


Hello  my name is Salem  and I  go to Kawakawa Primary school. I am 9  years old and my favorite sport is netball .  I come to school because I  love to learn about reading and maths  . I  love my teacher and I love my puppy Charlie Honey and Scrappy . I have a pig named Soul and I love doing kapa haka and  hip hop.


Kia ora koutou e te whanau
Ko Ruapekapeka Te maunga
Ko Taumarere te awa
Ko Ngatokimatawharoua te waka
Ko Ngahupi hine te hapu
Ko Te aroha te marae
Ko Casey toku mama
Ko Piri toku papa
Ko Salem toku ingoa
No reira tena koutou tena koutou katou

3 comments:

  1. Hi Salem I am ruby I go to tautoro school and I really like what you have done with your work and I also enjoyed reading about you and where you come from and therefore keep working hard to achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salem my name is Gerry and I go to tautoro school and I really like what you have done with your work and I also enjoyed reading about you and where you come from. Where abouts are you from?
    From Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Salem, my name is Letisha I go to Tautoro School. I really enjoyed reading your story about where you come from. I think that you should explain a bit more about your self and put it on something that will entertain your readers. But other than that your writing is amazing well done.
    Yours Sincerely, Letisha.

    ReplyDelete