Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

All About ME - Sonny

Hi my name is Sonny. I like to go to Kawakawa Primary School, I am an Year 4. I like writing on the chromebook. I like to write in my own time. My teacher thinks I'm a good writer. I’m a good drawer and I draw in my own time too. I’m funny, lazy and strong. I’m good at art and good at sports.My favourite movie is Star Wars. My favourite fruits are apples and oranges.   My  favourite food is chicken wings and pizza.   Oct 22, 2015 11:43:38 AM.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sonny my name is Keila from Tautoro School. I like your story about yourself and I like that your teacher thinks you are good at writing. I also like that you are good at your art and drawing. From Keila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Sonny, my name is Gerry and I go to Tautoro School. I really enjoyed reading who you are and what you like to do. I also like that you put in that your teacher thinks you're good at writing too. Do you play sports or like sports? To improve I think that you should tell us what is your favourite game.
    From Gerry.

    ReplyDelete